Jenkins Iron & Steel
The Jenkins Iron & Steel Brush Mower was designed with versatility in mind, utilizing Eaton Char-Lynn hydraulics into a gearbox. The deck is extremely heavy duty, constructed of ¾” steel and is completely free-floating, meaning the mounting plate moves independently of the mower deck, which makes cutting on uneven ground or ditches a breeze.
Visibility slots are cut into the deck to help funnel material into the blades as well as allowing the mower to mow up to a fence post or tree without cutting it off. Mower manifolds are designed to by-pass fluid, should your blades become lodged, and the mower comes to an abrupt halt backed up by a shear pin ensuring that damage to the mower does not occur.
This standard flow mower requires 14-25 gallons per minute of flow to run effectively!
- JOHN DEERE
- NEW HOLLAND
- & MORE
|Deck Material||1/4" HD||1/4" HD||1/4" HD|
|Swing Away Blade Material||1/2" Hardened||1/2" Hardened||1/2" Hardened|
- Two 13,000lb lift straps allow for operator comfort, ease on the machine and keep the machine quiet
- Ease of use
- Cuts up to 6″ diameter material
- ¼” HD deck
- Free-floating deck
- Eaton Char-Lynn Hydraulics and Omni Gear Boxes
- Easy to replace blades
- Lift straps do not deteriorate in sun or weather
- Standard flow rate 14-25 GPM
- Optional wheels or push bar available.
- All attachments can be modified to fit a variety of tractor loader models
- Various skid steer loader mounts available
- Wheel Kit
- Push Bar
- Replacement Blades